Here is the homework for the week of October 31st through November 4th. Please be aware that you also have a Force and Motion Science Test on November 2nd.
- Mon. Oct 31 – Choose 1 word study activity and study science
- Tues. Nov 1 – Choose 1 word study activity and study science
- Wed. Nov 2 – Choose 1 word study activity
- Wed. Nov 2 – SCIENCE TEST TODAY!
- Thur. Nov 3 – Spelling test today!
- Fri Nov 4 – Nothing, enjoy a good book and nice weather
Thank you to our parent and guardians for a wonderful Parent Teacher Conference Night!
This is advanced notice that your child will have a force and motion science test on Wednesday, November 2nd. It will be on the computer and worth 40 % of their science grade. We will review in school on Monday, October 31st and Tuesday, November 1st. However, you should still study at home.
This is a friendly reminder that muffins with moms will take place on Friday, October 28th! We look forward to seeing you in our classroom.
This is a reminder that parent and teacher conferences will take place on Thursday, October 27th from 1:30-7:30. This will also be an early dismissal day. BGE will dismiss at 12:45.
Here are the conference times that remain open
- 2:00 pm
- 2:15 pm
- 2:30 pm
- 2:45 pm
- 3:00 pm
- 3:15 pm
- 3:30 pm
- 3:45 pm
If you scheduled a conference, then the yellow sheet went home today. A reminder confirmation will arrive home on Wednesday.
Good Evening Parents and Students,
This week we are celebrating the choice be and remain drug free. Help celebrate by dressing up each day in a special way!
- Mon Oct 24th – Wear Red
- Tue Oct 25th – Wear A Hat or Crazy Hair
- Wed Oct 26th – Wear Your Favorite Jersey
- Thur Oct 27th – Wear A Mismatched Outfit
- Fri Oct 28th – Wear School Shirts or School Colors
Here is the homework for the week of October 24th through the 28th. THIS IS NEW, CHILDREN WILL BE KEEPING THE SAME SPELLING WORDS FOR 2 WEEKS.
- Mon Oct 24 – Choose 1 word study activity
- Tues Oct 25 – Choose 1 word study activity
- Wed Oct 26 – Choose 1 word study activity
- Thur Oct 27 – Spelling test on 10 words
- Fri Oct 28 – No new spelling words given keep your same list
Parents and Guardians,
Parent and teacher conferences will be October 27th. Please schedule your conferences early. It will be a first come, first served basis. If you are wondering how conferences will work with your child having multiple teachers, let me answer. You will have one 15 minute session to meet with both of your child’s teachers at once in one room. Please email if you have any questions with respect to conferences.
Sincerely, Ms. C. Lander
Parents and Guardians,
Thank you for a strong first quarter. The second quarter tends to be tougher. It is not so much of a review anymore, but growing our skills. Here are some important dates this week!
- October 17th Fall Fundraiser Kick Off
- October 19th Report Cards Go Home
- October 19th Look for parent teacher conference forms
Here is the homework for the week of October 17th through the 21st. Let’s begin with a strong start to the second 9 weeks!
- Monday, Oct. 17 – Choose 1 word study activity
- Tuesday, Oct. 18 – Choose 1 word study activity
- Wednesday, Oct. 19 – Choose 1 word study activity
- Thursday, Oct. 20 – Spelling Test!
- Friday, Oct. 21 – Set a goal to read something that interests you!