Tis the season to be jolly! Our PTA sponsored Holiday Shop will be open this week. Our class will have a designated shopping time each day. We wish to thank our PTA for sponsoring this event.
Only children bringing money will be permitted to visit the shop.
Here is the homework for the week of November 28th through December 2nd. It is true that students did not receive new spelling words before the break. New spelling words and adjusted groups will be administered on Monday. Our spelling test will resume Thursday. Yes, it will take some disciplined study this week.
- Monday, Nov. 28 – Choose 1 word study activity
- Tuesday, Nov. 29 – Choose 1 word study activity
- Wednesday, Nov. 30 – Choose 1 word study activity
- Thursday, Dec. 1 – Spelling Test Today!
Here is the homework for the week of November 21st through the November 22nd. Children do not have any homework! Please enjoy your Thanksgiving break.
Students will not receive new spelling words until they arrive back from Thanksgiving Break.
Parents and Guardians,
We have started to conduct morning character meetings. This month we are focusing on kindness. We are striving to improve the atmosphere in our classes with kind words. Together we are reading and discussing the book “Wonder”. In addition each child in class has come up with a simple random act of kindness that our class will perform each day this month. Thank you for help us maintain and spread our kindness.
This is a friendly reminder that interim reports go home on Wednesday, November 16th. Please sign and return the report to your child’s teacher.
Here is the homework for the week of November 14th through the 18th.
- Monday, Nov 14th – Choose 1 word study activity
- Tuesday, Nov 15th – Choose 1 word study activity
- Wednesday, Nov 16th – Choose 1 word study activity
- Thursday, Nov 17th – Spelling Test!
Parents and Guardians,
This week begins our school book fair, brought to you by scholastic. Our fourth grade class will preview the book fair on Monday. You may send money with your child throughout the week if they are interested in making a purchase. The book fair will also be opened after school as well. Thank you for your participation!
Here is the homework for the week of November 7th through November 11th. Please do not forget that there will be no school on November 8th.
- Mon. Nov. 7th – Choose 1 word study activity
- Tues. Nov. 8th – No Homework No School
- Wed. Nov. 9th – Choose 1 word study activity
- Thur. Nov. 10th – Spelling Test
- Fri. Nov. 11th – Have a good weekend and read a good book